Friday, December 5, 2008

Check it out!

It may be quick and dirty, but it's all mine! (My website that is www.hodgepodgecreative.com).


Yes, it only took a few very long nights (not 9 months, thank goodness!) but I'm proud to announce the arrival of a website to call my very own. From conception to the painfully long uploading process, this site has been a project all my own.

I hope it will serve as an online portfolio to showcase my work while I try to drum up business as fundraising efforts for me & N's upcoming humanitarian trip to Swaziland, Africa. (Stay tuned...more to follow!)

But for now...I just can't believe I managed to conquer the techie frontiers and get this thing up and running (thank heavens for online tutorials!)

2 comments:

AmandaO said...

Sarah! Your work is amazing! Yay for making your own web page!

I looked through all your galleries, and I just get a sence of complete joy in each photo. I can tell that you love what you do, and you do it so well. Your photos are fabulous and diverse, and it seems that you've been to many interesting places.

Yay Sarah!!!!!

AO!

Sarah H-K said...

you rock Amanda, thanks for your encouraging words!