Thursday, September 11, 2008

My First...

...blog is underway! In the blink of an eye, I've jumped head first into life as a high-tech student. Now I just need a cell phone.

Although it's exciting to be spending my days exploring the Exchange with camera in tow, the back to school rush makes me even more thankful for the blissful summer days of the partially employed. The back-country canoe adventures I shared with hubby and friends this summer only confirmed my dream of capturing the wonders of nature through a camera lens.

I'm looking forward to a busy year of learning how to be a better photographer and exploring the different styles and genres of photography. Diversity can only expand my horizons as a landscape and nature photographer and writer...hopefully it will give me some ideas of how to make a bit of cash too. ;)

Photo Credit: Duncan McNairnay


9 comments:

Dwayne Larson said...

Sites looking good. Looking forward to working with you this year.

Kelsey James said...

A cellphone eh? You better get on that.

Candace Dunsire said...

great name!

Lindsay Bonk said...

National Geographic here we come !!! Ya just a warning, once you have a cell phone, you will never leave it alone anywhere...

Katryna said...

well what to say... class should be fun. so lets make it that way??? i dunno.

Joshua Stevens said...

I need a cellphone too...your not the only one :) haha

ME said...

REally.....really.....really.....ok.

Kelly Balkwill said...

I spent a fare amount of time this summer too on a canoe! Although I was not partially employed. So when ever I got the chance I strapped my canoe to the top of my truck and took off. what a sight it was.

rjmartin said...

well, you will be busy, that's for sure and if you find that you don't feel busy, it'll only be because the day is already gone without you realizing it due to being so enthralled in what you're doing. so, good luck to ya darlin'! maybe you be dancin' in the wilderness one day. =) oh yeah, with camera 'in-tow'